We are dedicated to elevating the musician to the level they want to be through our podcasts, network of internet and terrestrial radio stations, private label, website development, seminars and events.
Quadrant Five Productions
Allentown Fair News
Allentown Fair extends deadline for 10 Culinary Contests
For Immediate Release
Allentown, Pa. — The deadline for entering the Allentown Fair’s 10 Culinary Contests has been extended to
Monday, August 14.
These contests offer cooks and bakers extra incentives for entering their favorite recipes or challenges them to create new dishes. All contest applications and registration forms are available in the fair office and online on the Fair’s website at www.allentownfairpa.org/contests. The fair office is located behind the Ritz Barbecue
on the Allentown Fairgrounds at 17th & Chew Streets, Allentown. Fair office hours are 9 a.m. -4 p.m.
Allentown Fair Special Culinary Contests sponsored by PenTeleData
1. The Buttered Crumb Crumb Cake Contest
2. SWEET girlz BAKERY Fruited Cookie/Bar Contest
3. King Arthur Flour Filled Cupcakes Contest
4. PA Preferred Junior Baking Cookies, Brownies and Bars Contest
5. Clover Hill Vineyards and Winery Homemade Candy Contest
6. Pampered Chef Fruited Tarts Contest
7. Bechdolts Orchard Fresh Peach Dessert Contest
8. Sparkle with Jeanine and Park Lane Jewelry Best "NO BAKE" Dessert Contest
9. Vynecrest Winery Homemade Chocolate Cake Contest
10. Grim’s Orchard & Family Farms Blue Ribbon Apple Pie Contest
Contact: Terri Schwenk/Julie Intrepido-Kmetz
Allentown Fair Marketing Department: Fair@allentownfair.com 610-433-7541